In 2014 and 2015, the NTC was the proud host to approximately 30 collegiate lacrosse teams each year, including a number of Division III top-fifty teams.
The high quality of services, facilities, and competition make the NTC a preferred destination for numerous collegiate lacrosse programs. The unique structure of our campus and amenities offer your team a training experience like no other. As a coach, you design your training schedule; choose to add as much or little as you like to customize your team’s training needs.
- Practice and play on one of our 5 manicured Tift Bermuda grass fields.
- Take advantage of our HD Game Film and/or StatCrew.
- Utilize one of our classrooms for film review, chalk-talks, and pre-game meetings.
- Schedule time in our state-of-the-art fitness center to continue weight training.
- Complimentary fitness center use for injured athletes to continue rehab.
- Locker Room, including showers, is available for teams.
- Work your team out with our Sports Performance staff for speed & agility, strength & conditioning, or Olympic Platform Weight Lifting Instruction.
- Choose from over 25 private fitness classes including yoga, Pilates, spin, aquatic, and kickboxing.
- Game film provided by filming partner, Stream Sports
“The NTC has been a fantastic destination for Spring Training. The fields are in pristine condition and the staff is extremely accommodating. Each year we have had prime practice and game times, that fit our travel schedule and needs. I can’t say enough about our experience at NTC.”
– Elizabeth Ghilardi, Skidmore College
“The NTC experience is a most positive one! Great fields, easy drive to and from comfortable and roomy houses and a great staff ready to meet your every need! We have been attending for 3 consecutive years and each year more and more perks are added to make this event the best Spring Training trip out there! Flexible practice and game schedules, a la carte options such as weight room and pool time make this a coach’s dream!”
- Carol Cantele, Gettysburg College
To view a list of our housing, transportation, and
entertainment partners click here.
For more information on scheduling your Spring trip, please contact Jasmine Evans by email or call 352.241.7144 ext. 4216. Fax 352.241.7162.
Click here for a map of our facility.