For home school students grade K-12, this program offers home/virtual school students an opportunity to participate in physical education. A variety of activities are offered each session, including sports and fitness. Advanced registration is required!
Fall Session (Field Sports): September 11 – November 9
- Fall weather calls for Field Day Fun! Join us for all the fun activities like kickball, soccer, and obstacle course races.
Winter Session (Group Fitness): January 8 – March 8
- We bring it inside for our Winter Session and focus on group fitness classes like Yoga, Circuit Training, and Pound (a fun drumming class).
Spring Session (Aquatics): March 26 – May 17
- Our most popular session is held in our beautiful NTC pool. Join us for relays, games, and sport while outside enjoying the beautiful spring weather.
*Grades: K – 5: Fridays 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
6 – 8: Fridays 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
9 – 12 Tuesdays 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Registration Information for Home School PE
Cost per session: $85.00/student
- Registration deadlines: Fall 9/7/18, Winter 1/4/2018, Spring 3/22/2018
Cost for Full Year: $225/student
- Registration deadline: 9/7/2018
To receive more information, contact Leigh Cavalli by phone at 352-241-7144 ext. 4254, or email her at Leigh@Cavalli@OrlandoHealth.com.