PURE Athletics Track Club offers Track & Field training and competitive opportunities for youth athletes, ages 7-18. The program will promote development by teaching fundamental skills in speed development, field events, and distance running. Training takes place on the NTC track and all levels are welcome, from beginners to competitive athletes. We will participate in track meets, culminating in the AAU Club National Championships. We invite you to come out and try one of our training sessions.
PURE SPEED, PURE DISTANCE, PURE FUN!
• For ages 7-18 (Athletes must turn 8 years old by 12/31/17)
• Takes place at the NTC Track and Field Complex
• 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. on Tuesdays & Thursdays
• Training Cost: $250 for season January-May
• AAU Registration fee $16
• Additional cost for uniforms & track meets
Click here for registration packet. Packet & payment to be submitted to PURE Athletics coaches at any track practice.
For questions about PURE Athletics Track Club, please contact PURE Athletics at firstname.lastname@example.org