The National Training Center is a premier destination for warm-weather training, tournaments, and camps. With the addition of two multi-purpose fields in 2014, we are now able to accommodate three rugby fields making it attractive for state/club championships, residential camps, and tournaments.
Located just 5 minutes walking distance from lodging makes it easy for event/camp organizers to maximize training, instructional, and competition time for their residential camps or events.
As a coach, you are in control of your trip’s format and can choose to add as much or as little to customize your team’s trip to its specific needs.
- Practice and play on one of our 5 manicured Tift Bermuda grass fields.
- Utilize one of our classrooms for film review, chalk-talks, and pre-game meetings.
- Recover from training in our Olympic-Sized Swimming Pool with Zero-Depth Entry.
- Utilize our fitness center equipped with Olympic Platforms, plate-loaded equipment, free weights, and cardio machines.
- Work your team out with our Sports Performance staff for speed & agility, strength & conditioning, or Olympic Platform Weight Lifting Instruction.
- Choose from over 25 private fitness classes including yoga, pilates, spin, aquatic, and kickboxing.
- High Tech Performance Lab is available to visiting athletes.
- Catered meals/boxed lunches are available.
Fill out our Athletic Fields Request Form with your preferred practice/event times and we will contact you with a schedule that fits your groups’ needs.
For more information on scheduling your training, please feel free to contact Jasmine Evans by email or call 352.241.7144 ext. 4216. Fax 352.241.7162.
Click here for a map of our facility.