Sports Performance at the National Training Center in Clermont
The National Training Center offers a variety of programs, training sessions, and assessments to assist athletes and teams from the introductory to Olympic level in fine-tuning and enhancing their performance.
Clermont Sports Performance Services Available for Individuals:
Mobility & Gait Analysis
6 or 12 week Periodized Plan
Private Sport Performance Training sessions
- Strength Training
- Corrective Exercise & Mobility
- Speed & Agility
Please contact Julie Nunn, Lead Performance Specialist, for more information on individual training sessions.
Services Available for Local and Visiting Teams at the National Training Center:
- Mental Training
- Fueling for Your Performance
- Recovery & Mobility (combines passive & active mobility)
- Running Drills (land or water based)
- Olympic Lifting
- Yoga (Sport-Specific, Hatha, Yinyasa, Resorative, and Power).
- Fitness classes (TRX, Mat Pilates, Cycling, HIIT, Pound, Zumba, and GlideFit)
Please contact Mateo De Angulo, Team Sport Coordinator, for more information on team training sessions.