The National Training Center Track & Field Complex is a premium athletic facility offering individuals and teams warm weather training throughout the year. A variety of open meets are held throughout the indoor and outdoor track season as well. The NTC is proud to be the home training center of Pure Athletics and Star Athletics.
- 400 Meter Track
- Track surface is Eurotan Premier Sandwich, an impermeable synthetic surface
- Grass Infield
- Two Long Jump and Triple Jump Runways with Pits at each end
- Two Pole Vault Runways with One Monster Pit in the middle
- Two Shot Put/Discus/Hammer Cages
- Two Javelin Runways
- One High Jump Pit and Apron (100’ X 110’)
Track Hours (closed during special events)
Monday – Friday: 6:00 am – Dusk
Saturday: 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Teams, groups, clubs and individuals interested in requesting use of the track for training or events should contact Ken Brauman, 407-421-7516, email@example.com.
For a list of events at the NTC Track, please click here.
Pole vault, high jump, hurdles, long jump, triple jump, steeple, javelin, hammer, discus, and shot areas are not to be used without written permission from the NTC Sports Department. Bicycles, rollerblades, skates, skateboards, baby joggers and pets are not permitted on the track surface or infield area.